Pricing Models for My Consulting & Coaching Assignments!



I am exploring different pricing models for My Consulting and Coaching assignments, Instead of holding a price tag and selling myself I am open to other unconventional models,

  • Value based Payments - Client evaluates my time, efforts, expertise and the value created to them and Pay accordingly.  
  • Paying from the Heart - Pay what your Heart Feels Like.
  • Bartering with my daily needs - I will share a list of my daily needs, Client can take care of things which they are comfortable with.
  • Gifting - I will be offering my time, efforts and expertise as a gift to the Client/ Friend/ Co-explorer, I invite them to Join the movement of Gifting. 
  • Paying a Fixed Fee - Client will  discuss budget, affordability, other factors and thoughts, Understand the feasibility and Pay a Fixed Fee. 
  • Free - I request the client to send a mail/ share his/her thoughts why he/she prefers to have it free and act accordingly. 

With Love,

Vinoth Kumar V S
+91 95978 50102

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)