FAQ on Suggested Contribution!

 



Q: I am interested in the program but I cannot afford the suggested contribution right now, what should i do?

A: Pay a commitment fee now and make the remaining contribution in installments and you are welcome to join the course.


Q: I feel I will not be able to afford the suggested contribution, what should i do?

A: Pay any amount from your heart and you are welcome to join the course. If you feel you can pay more sometime in the future feel free to do the same but that is not mandatory. 


Q: I feel abundant and like pay more than the suggested contribution from my heart

A: You are welcome. These contributions will help me to fulfill my life needs and anchor myself in my mission. 


Q: How can I make the contributions?

A: Send a WhatsApp Message to +91 95978 50102 for payment details and make the contributions. 


Q: If you want to take it to more people you need to offer it free or very low price

A: Thank you for the suggestions. I have tried different models for more than 5 years, I have offered all my services free of cost for the first two years and offered in open giftivism for another 3 more years I have observed the commitment levels were low. I recently started offering few of my programs in paid model, I still offer my services in open giftivism without a suggested fee for people whom I feel committed and working with for sometime. So in my life experience, at this point in time, I feel sharing a suggested fee as a optimal way to offer.   


Immaterial of the contributions made everyone will still receive the same teachings, benefits. The intention of offering in this model is to take these teachings to as many people as possible and fulfill my life needs at the same time. It is a way to be selfless and take care of self at the same time. 


With Love,

Vinoth Kumar V S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)