Wellness Game 2: Mindfulness Challenge ( Level 1)



I know about meditation/ mindfulness practices and its benefits for years, Several times, I have tried practicing, make it as a habit and failed miserably. With lots of support and motivation I was able get in to the real practice after so many attempts and years. I know many of you reading this post might be having similar issues in Getting Started. I like to propose a Game which may help you to Get Started with Mindfulness Techniques & Practices 😊

How to play (Level 1):

Step 0: Send me your interest to join this game in the number shared below(through whatsapp) , will share the registration link

Step 1: Download this 10 Minutes Guided Meditation Audio in your mobile https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5d4rTMJEK2kMm5QMXJ5NU9KdnM

Step 2: Play it as many times as possible, (whenever you get a free slot, during travel, during lunch breaks, after getting up, before sleep in bed and where ever it is possible for you) and follow the instructions

Step 3:  Make a note of
    1. Number of times meditated on a particular day
    2. Your emotions/thoughts/experiences on a particular day

Step 4: If you lack motivation/ have questions/ need support to practice, Call me and fix a mutually agreed time slot, I will be supporting & practicing with you.

Step 5: Share your progress with me & the community who plays with you.

Step 6: Once you master Level 1, having a sense of moving further, you will be promoted to Level 2.

Mode: Online/Telephonic/Offline

With Love,
Vinoth Kumar V S
+91 95978 50102

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)