I am responsible for my Health & Sickness!

Yes, you read it right. I am responsible for my Health & Sickness

Often, we feel victimized and blame the external factors, environment, people around, ... for our Sickness. Sometimes we also feel stuck with the question Why this to Me? The mind keeps repeating this question and exhausts itself.

  • Does this kind of behavior help us in any way?  
  • Does this Victim mindset help us regain our Health? 
  • Does excessive worrying help us get better?
  • Does it solve any of our problems, even a small percentage? 
The more we embrace this victim state, we are delaying/ denying the healing process and attracting more sickness, pain, unhappiness, suffering, ... 

With No/ Limited Consciousness we have somehow attracted all the Sickness & Suffering we go through, but we have a choice to restore ourselves. By accepting the idea "I am responsible for my Health and Sickness" we are granting permission to be healed, to restore/ regain our health, and move towards Optimal Life with Health, Happiness & Fulfillment. This idea helps us to take charge of our life, makes self care a priority and help us make the right actions. 

I felt so inspired when I first gave attention to this Tamil saying "தீதும் நன்றும் பிறர் தர வாரா" which can be roughly translated into "I am responsible for my health and sickness". This has helped me to be grounded, get better clarity, and make the right actions to restore and regain my health, happiness & fulfillment.  

If you feel connected, inspired, I recommend you to commit for these 3 things for the next 90 days,  


1) Reflect on your top 3 Wellness Goals in your Journal with finer details, timeline, ... Start reading it every day and keep adding details and refine the Goal.

2) Identify & Reflect on the Self-Care Practices in your Journal, which helps in achieving your goals. Find an accountability partner and start tracking your Practices.

3) Write the following affirmations in your Journal, make it as morning and bedtime routine,
    • I am committed to my self-care practices
    • I am the master of my life
    • I am the captain of my soul
    • I am healthy, happy, calm & fulfilled
    • I love and accept myself
    • I am responsible for my health, happiness & fulfillment
I love to hear your updates after 90 days. 

Share your thoughts, comments about this article. 

With Love,
Vinoth Kumar V S,
Natural Health & Holistic Wellness Coach
+91 95978 50102 | vaagaiwellness@gmail.com 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)