Testimonials: Align with Nature (Online Lifestyle Transformation Program)

I attended the align with nature course towards the end of my 8th month of pregnancy. Though I was very hesitant, I wanted to try it since i wanted to experience all this before the great phase am about to have. If I need to choose one thing that I loved so much, it’s the commitment circle that we had everyday. I had the habit of journaling already, but reinforcing the positive thought and commitment for the day along with the reflection, set a great tone to the entire day ahead. Am yet to take up all the habits full fledged, but sun bathing, mindful excretion, gratitude, conservatively cooked meal are few things that I am able to effortlessly add to my daily way of living that yet has a tremendous effect on me. Also initially I was thinking the course might be only food oriented. But the conversations we had in the sessions ranged through a holistic spectrum and also it was very friendly and open. I love connecting with people and the fellow participants here are so lovely and friendly that you form a bond instantly. Some of them might even become your buddies. We formed a group for being accountable to each other post the course and that has helped me to continue my commitment circle daily even after the 21 days. I love how the habits are gradually introduced so that we are not overwhelmed at the the 17+ basic habits that we are trying to inculcate. Post delivery I wish to consciously take 100% effort to try all the habits hopefully! Thanks vaagai team for providing this wonderful opportunity that too online. 😊

-Ranjini
















































For more details : +91 97913 02564 | vaagaiwellness@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)