Wellness Reflection: What do you want in Life?

P.C: Aishwarya Varun

Good Morning Seekers ЁЯШНЁЯЩПЁЯНГ

I am inspired to share a #Wellness_Reflection with you all this morning.

I was going through lots of pain and discomfort in my neck and shoulders a few days before, I took 3 hours to connect to myself in the midnight and answered this simple question and it has relieved 70% of the pain and discomfort. Every reflection is a deeper connection to our soul and can bring in massive healing if it is done wholeheartedly. I have been designing it intuitively for my self-inquiry and it helped me every time. Try it yourself and share your experience on how you felt ЁЯЩВЁЯЩПЁЯНГ Thank you.

#Wellness_Reflection
What are your aspirations in Life, What do you want in Life, What calls you?

Meditate on this question for a few minutes and start reflecting.

Kindly reflect on the link. Reflecting in the link will help you to have a copy of the reflections in your email which you can go back and refer to. Thank you ЁЯЩВЁЯЩПЁЯНГ

Reflect in this link:

*We encourage you to Write the reflections in a Diary/ Journal as well, it helps in internalizing the reflections. 

FAQ:

Are you using this for your own research? Or you need to present it to anyone?

No. It is just to help people receive their answers through email. You can skip submitting and journal it in your diary or share it with your loved ones.

You can also create a pen name or avoid filling name, if you feel so ЁЯШЙ

With Love, Gratitude & Blessings,
Vinoth Kumar V S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)