My Profile as a Wellness Coach!



I am a Wellness Coach. Personally I practice Natural Life Style and have a handful of experience in supporting Natural Healing Process. I adopt an Integrated approach using my learning in Natural Life Style, Craniosacral Therapy, Bach Flower Remedies, Creative Dance, Mindfulness Practices and few other Physical & Emotional wellness tools.

My Wellness Program is aimed to support Health & Happiness for Individuals/ Families through Online/Telephonic/ Offline Coaching. I help health aspirants and people with chronic/degenerative health conditions. I also conduct Wellness Workshops for Groups.

With Love,
Vinoth Kumar V S
+91 95978 50102

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)