FAQ's: How to reduce constipation? Any suggestions and process to follow?


In every case, our logical first step will be the removal of the cause(s), Ask yourself the following questions and make appropriate changes in the lifestyle for a week time

1. Do I eat on keen hunger?

2. Do I chew the food enough?

3. Do I have enough fiber in the diet (fruits, veggies, greens, whole grains)?

4. Do I perform enough physical activities regularly?

5. Do I rest enough?

Get in touch with a Natural Lifestyle / Nature Cure Practitioner/ Naturopath If the condition persists after making the appropriate lifestyle changes.

With Love,
Vinoth Kumar V S, Natural Lifestyle Practitioner & Holistic Wellness Coach
Vaagai Wellness | +91 95978 50102 | vaagaiwellness@gmail.com | vsvinothkumar.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)