Set yourself Free, Now!

PC: pixy.org


You are in your own Prison

A Prison with no walls, no bars, no locks and

Still the hard one to break!


You are your own Prison Keeper

You built the Iron Fort

with all your limiting beliefs as walls, conditioning as bars, comfort zone as locks!


With your unconscious, secret wishes

you continue to chain yourself for long. 


With a conscious wish and action

you can break it free for life. 


Ask yourself

What do I need?

What do I really need? 

What I wish for myself?

What is the one small thing I can do now/ today to support my wish?


If you wish to set yourself free, flow with life,

do it now, at this very moment.


There is no more perfect moment than now ✨


With Love,

Vinoth Kumar V S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)