Q&A: How to stop comparing your life with others?

 


Instead of answering this question, I like to share a process

Reflect on the following questions, I strongly recommend you to take time and answer these questions, write it down in a journal. This can help you in dissolving this pattern of comparing yourself with others. 

Step 1:
Why do you think you need to compare your life with others?
How it is useful to you? how it is going to help you? serve you? benefit you?  

Step 2:
How it is a disadvantage to you? How it is harming you? How it is burdening you? 

Step 3:
Also, try answering these questions to deepen the understanding of yourself,
What is something unique about me?
What inspires me? 
What are my special qualities? 
What is my unique life experience?
I am awesome because ____

When we develop clarity on who we are, how we are unique and special, suddenly the need to compare, compete with someone dissolves and we feel empowered & complete in a unique, meaningful way.  

If you find the process useful, share it with your loved ones. 

If you like to be part of next batch of Align with Nature whatsapp +91 95978 50102

With Love,
Vinoth Kumar V S
Natural Lifestyle Educator & Optimal Living Coach

#alignwithnature #coachingjourney #optimalliving #holisticwellness #gracefulhealing  #wholesomehealing #lifestyletransformation #perceptions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Profile as a Wellness Coach!

Get Started with Green Juice!

Dr Arun Sharma, IMANAH, USA in Vellore (15, 16, 17 Feb 2018)